Premier Thermal’s Director of Sales & Marketing, Sara McMurray, and Business Development Specialist, Jessica Parrish, attended the Aerospace Industry Association of Michigan (AIAM) Aerospace Industry Luncheon at Spirit Airlines at the Detroit Metropolitan Airport.
The group was able to walk through a brand-new Airbus A320neo that Spirit brought into service this week, tour the maintenance hangar, and listen to airline executives and industry experts discuss the history of the airline, Covid-19 impacts on the return of commercial flights, the rigorous requirements to maintain their fleet, and how they bring new planes into service.
Did you know?
1. Spirit’s fleet is the newest in the USA, averaging 5.5 years old.
2. Spirit employs a couple hundred Michiganders.
3. Many components on the Airbus A320neo were manufactured in Michigan.
4. Premier Thermal has over 25 Prime aerospace approvals.
5. Since neither Sara nor Jessica possess a pilot’s license, this was the closest they could get to flying the plane.
Have a heat treating need? Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org